Loving wearing ripped denims? Confused by the variety of torn denims & not sure how to style them?
Well look no further we at WabiSabi have put together the various ways you can style your ripped jeans from casual to formal. So you can wear them everywhere!
1.Sometimes a plain white tee and blue denims look amazing but if you want to take that look up a notch then read ahead..
2. For the cool office look. Style your light blue denims with a dark blazer and a casual tee. This look works amazing especially for meetings!
3. If blazers aren’t your thing then you can wear a nice striped shirt with a cardigan on top.
4. Sometimes a long duster jacket just adds the right amount of Oomph to your outfit! Choose a bright or solid loud colour this works amazingly well!
5. To give your denims a sexy look you can add lace to them.
6. The right pair of heels and some jewelery can make that casual pair look formal. For inspiraion:
So we are saying, don’t throw away those jeans. Style them up with these handy tricks!
Have any more ideas? Tell us in the comments below!
Until Next Time,
We are currently in love with an Instagram store for their super cute Indian accessories!
Jhumkas, danglers, head pieces, necklace basically everything pretty, cute, stylish and with a touch of India is what makes this store one of our favourites.
Here are a few pictures of the products we are ordering soon!
Beautiful tassle earrings
Afghani set, this would work wonders with a super simple outfit and make you stand out.
Hand harness, imagine a simple top with a printed skirt or simple palazzo and this to accessorise your hands? Totally loving this!
If you wish to accessorise your outfit with the right style, at an affordable price and get a super friendly seller who can guide you with what would be best for you then Shringarshoppe is the place for you!
Have any Instagram account that we should check out? Tell us in the comments below!
Until Next Time,
Team WabiSabi 🙂
Alas, my years of dressing up and buying accessories have come to use. (Mother, I did not waste money)
10 tips & tricks to go from Drab to Fab!
- Add a statement bag: Yes, I know what are you thinking. What’s so special about this tip? It’s special when you can style it with not just any luxury bag but a colourful hand crafted bag with unique prints and colours that’ll make your Monday Blues go away.
Picture Courtesy: 2 AM Store
2. Try the Top Knot: Yup, that hair you do at home in your PJ’s is an excellent hair do for a day out at brunch.
3. Belt It Up: No no no, less is more! Ignore the old gordy big buckle belts and go for a simple belt and make heads turn.
4. Statement Jewellery: Yes, more is best here! Nothing like a big or colourful necklace over a simple outfit to make it look fab!
5. Pumps: Hot Red Pumps with an all black outfit can never go wrong, channel your inner Andrea Sachs post her makeover.
Yes, it was a Devil Wears Prada reference.
6. Joey & Pooh Hair Accessories: Nothing like a beautiful headpiece over your outfit to make heads turn.
Psssttt….Blair Waldorf would approve!
7. Blazer: Polish your look for that important meeting with a casual tshirt and a kick- ass blazer.
You go girl !
8. Try Sheer: Light pastel shades or a dark black sheer top over a spaghetti or a sexy inner would make you look bomb.
I wore the same top in a nude colour for a casual meeting and had a lot of head turns, plus the long sleeves make you feel like a fairy!
9. Apple Red or Orange Lips: Simple outfit with a lipstick as your accessory!
I absolutely love Estee Lauder products, this red is perfect for your night out in town or a casual brunch with a simpler look.
10. Pajamas: Yup, you heard me.
Pair your pajamas with your casual looks and make it an outfit that no one could’ve thought of!
In Picture: Sara Ali Khan
Those are pajamas, why don’t you try and style yours?
Last but not the least, just be yourself and wear whatever you want to. We love our Blair Waldrof as well as Jessica from New Girl, because happy girls are the prettiest!
Have more inputs? Tell us in the comments below 🙂
Yes we know, we are pretty late to cover this product but then we only review products and talk about them if we USE them.
We are a team of women with oily skin, schedule full of regular meetings which gives us no time to groom ourselves and keep travelling in traffic, along with a weather that is so hot you can take oil from our skin and keep the sheikhs happy. What is one of our quick fix up our face and off to work rescue? MAC Studio Fix
MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation- NC 42
Mac Claims: A one-step powder and foundation that provides a smooth, flawless, all-matte, full coverage finish. Long-wearing, velvety texture allows skin to breathe.
As I walked into the store for a powder that saves time in application as well as can be used for heavy coverage of marks and under eye circles (Thank you Netflix) they suggested an NC 42, on initial application it seemed yellowish on my skin tone but in natural light or under white light as the day goes the shade settles on my skin perfectly and keeps me looking fresh all day long.
The dry powder texture absorbs oil easily and gives a matte finish, no wonder it is the go to product for all MUA’s. I am neither a Pro or a MUA but I would recommend this for all the ladies who are always on the go, and like me have no time for a daily make up routine. If you want a heavier look I would recommend putting it over a liquid foundation base, the good thing about MAC products are they don’t let your skin feel heavy with their product applications and is dermatologically tested for all skin types.
It’s a got a black outer casing and there are 3 compartments inside. One is for the mirror, the second is for the product and the third is for a sponge case. I was quiet surprised when the MUA at the MAC store showed me the sponge available inside, it really is a time saver and very easy to clean.
Coverage duration: As the day goes the powder settles well on my skin and keeps my face looking fresh, one re- touch is required for it to last 6-7 hrs. There were no cakey layers on my skin and with just a cleansing, moisturing and application of the powder my skin looks like it has a natural make up look.
To end this, I highly recommend this product to anyone who has no time or just wants to invest in an amazing loose powder.
More oily skin friendly product reviews coming soon!
Tell us what products do you love for your skin in the comments below?
Until next time,
Team WabiSabi 🙂